- June 15 - Preliminary presentation needs form due - complete one for each program session
- July 2 - Speaker times and program/poster descriptions for MAALL Annual Meeting site approved
- August 15 - Speaker agreement forms due - we need one from each individual presenting a program or poster. Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TBD - Last day to register for the Annual Meeting and receive the early bird rate. (All presenters must register for the Annual Meeting.)
- TBD - Final presentation needs form due - one for each program session
- TBD - Deadline to review your presentation or poster description for the final program and send any changes to Karen Wallace.
- TBD - Submit your presentation to the Education Committee for inclusion on the MAALL Annual Meeting materials page.
- TBD - Deadline for sending in your presentation to be pre-loaded on the computers at the Annual Meeting.
Please contact a member of the Education Committee with any questions:
- Karen Wallace (chair) – Drake University – email@example.com
- Erika Cohn – St. Louis University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- D.R. Jones – University of Memphis – email@example.com
- Jackie Lemmer – Littler Mendelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Lutkenhaus – Drake University – email@example.com
- Miriam Murphy – Indiana University-Indianapolis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rena Seidler – Indiana University-Indianapolis – email@example.com
MAALL on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MAALLibraries
Conference hashtag: #MAALL18