- June 15 - Preliminary presentation needs form due - complete one for each program session
- July 2 - Speaker times and program/poster descriptions for MAALL Annual Meeting site approved
- July 30 - Annual meeting registration opens. (All presenters must register for the Annual Meeting.)
- August 15 - Speaker agreement forms due - we need one from each individual presenting a program or poster. Please submit via email to email@example.com.
- Sept. 10 - Last day to register for the Annual Meeting and receive the early bird rate. (All presenters must register for the Annual Meeting.) This is also the deadline to register for a hotel room at the conference rate.
- Sept. 19 - Final presentation needs form due - one for each program session
- Sept. 26 - Deadline to review your presentation or poster description for the final program and send any changes to Karen Wallace.
- Oct. 3 - Regular registration deadline
- Oct. 5 - Submit your presentation to the Education Committee for inclusion on the MAALL Annual Meeting materials page. (This can also be done at the conference for loading after.)
- Oct. 5 - Deadline for sending in your presentation to be pre-loaded on the computers at the Annual Meeting.
Please contact a member of the Education Committee with any questions:
- Karen Wallace (chair) – Drake University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erika Cohn – St. Louis University – email@example.com
- D.R. Jones – University of Memphis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Lemmer – Littler Mendelson – email@example.com
- Rebecca Lutkenhaus – Drake University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miriam Murphy – Indiana University-Indianapolis – email@example.com
- Rena Seidler – Indiana University-Indianapolis – firstname.lastname@example.org
MAALL on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MAALLibraries
Conference hashtag: #MAALL18