- June 15 - Preliminary presentation needs form due - complete one for each program session
- July 2 - Speaker times and program/poster descriptions for MAALL Annual Meeting site approved
- July 30 - Annual meeting registration opens. (All presenters must register for the Annual Meeting.)
- August 15 - Speaker agreement forms due - we need one from each individual presenting a program or poster. Please submit via email to Karen Wallace.
- Sept. 10 - Last day to register for the Annual Meeting and receive the early bird rate. (All presenters must register for the Annual Meeting.) This is also the deadline to register for a hotel room at the conference rate.
- Sept. 19 - Deadline to update presentation needs for your program session if they have changed since your preliminary presentation needs form was submitted. (The needs submitted in the preliminary form are listed in the Aug. 28, 2018 email you should have received from Karen Wallace.) Please submit any changes to Steve Richardson.
- Sept. 26 - Deadline to review your presentation or poster description for the final program and send any changes to Karen Wallace.
- Oct. 2 - Regular registration deadline
- Deadline extended! Oct. 9, 10 a.m.- Deadline for sending in your presentation to be pre-loaded on the computers at the Annual Meeting. Please submit to Steve Richardson.
- Deadline extended! Oct. 9, 10 a.m. - Deadline to submit (to Karen Wallace) your handouts, slides, etc. if you want them posted to the MAALL Annual Meeting materials page before the conference. (If you want to submit before you go but don't want it posted until later, just indicate that in your message.) Note: If you have materials you want to distribute in print, you should bring sufficient copies to the conference with you.
- Oct. 16 - Deadline to submit (to Karen Wallace) your handouts, slides, etc. for inclusion on the MAALL Annual Meeting materials page if you did not submit before the conference.
- help connect you with people to troubleshoot AV if needed
- make any necessary preliminary announcements related to the conference
- time the program by holding up cards showing time left (in 5 minute increments starting at 15 minutes)
- distribute evaluation forms
- as they are able, take photos to share with presenters and use on MAALL website, newsletter and social media. (If you do not want to be in these photos, please email Karen Wallace to let me know.)
Please contact a member of the Education Committee with any questions:
- Karen Wallace (chair) – Drake University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erika Cohn – St. Louis University – email@example.com
- D.R. Jones – University of Memphis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Lemmer – Littler Mendelson – email@example.com
- Rebecca Lutkenhaus – Drake University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miriam Murphy – Indiana University-Indianapolis – email@example.com
- Rena Seidler – Indiana University-Indianapolis – firstname.lastname@example.org
MAALL on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MAALLibraries
Conference hashtag: #MAALL18